This one is from Pillsbury. I used 3 kinds of fruit instead of just blueberries, and I could only find the Grands biscuits. I cut one row's worth in pieces, and next time I'd do all of them that way. I also sprinkled the tops of the biscuits with raw sugar before the final grill.
The end result may not be beautiful in the pan, but it is delicious! The raspberries kind of disappeared, and the strawberries sunk to the bottom, but the 8x8 pan did not last long here at all. Some had it with vanilla ice cream, some with whipped cream. Both were great.
What's the most uncommon thing you've ever grilled? The summer I was pregnant with my son was long and very, very hot. We lived in an older house that the ACs popped the breakers all the time, forcing me to go 2 flights of stairs into the basement to turn it back on. I had an unbelievable craving for chocolate chip cookies but didn't want to heat the house up more. What's a girl to do? I mixed up the dough and baked them on our Weber grill via indirect heat. Sure hit the spot!
I want to say thank you to Ellen at Family Around the Table and all the other fantastic bloggers who participated in #BBQWeek. I printed so many recipes to try that I ran out of ink!
Grilled Fruit Cobbler
- 4 cups fresh fruit - I used blueberries, strawberries and red raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 can Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (I used Grands- cut center row in half)
- Heat grill to medium.
In disposable 8x8 pan, add fruit. Sprinkle with flour and sugar, and stir lightly to coat evenly. Grill for approximately 20 mins with the lid down, stirring halfway through. Top with biscuits and sprinkle with raw sugar. Bake for an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Recipe adapted from Pillsbury's Blueberry Cobbler on the Grill
Welcome to #BBQWeekLet’s fire up the grill, serve up some burgers or steaks or chicken and some delicious sides and desserts! Follow #BBQWeek so you don’t miss one delicious recipe. There are more than 20 recipes this week from some amazing bloggers.
- BBQ Bacon Cowboy Burgers from Tip Garden
- Best Memorial Day Hamurgers from Dad What's 4 Dinner
- Gigi's Baked Beans from Family Around The Table
- Grilled Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki from Caroline's Cooking
- Grilled Fruit Cobbler from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Grilled Marinated London Broil from Feeding Big
- Jerk Chicken from Palatable Pastime
- Grilled Meatballs and Spaghetti from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Queijo Coalho (Brazilian Grilled Cheese) from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Ginger Marinated Tuna with Sesame Rice Steaks and Orange Cucumber Salad A Day in the Life on the Farm
Shared at the Weekend Potluck #276