Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bruschetta Chicken Bake ~winner, winner Chicken dinner!

(originally made 10/6/2008)

I clipped this recipe from Kraft food and family, and I was wondering how I'd work around the tomatoes because Tim normally doesn't like them.    I forgot all about it and just threw the recipe together, tomatoes and all.    He ate 3 helpings.    Jake ate the crunchy stuffing/cheese off the top.     Very good, and will definitely become a go-to meal around our house!

I somehow ended up with the cheese on top, but it still turned out ok  :)



Bruschetta Chicken Bake
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained (I used Zesty with jalapenos)
1 pkg.  (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1/2 cup water
2 cloves  garlic, minced
1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tsp.  dried basil leaves
1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese (I used part skim)
HEAT oven to 400°F. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.

LAYER chicken, basil, cheese and stuffing in 3-qt. or 13x9-inch baking dish.

BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy now or cover and refrigerate. To reheat, microwave each serving on HIGH 2 to 3 min.

 http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/bruschetta-chicken-bake-65546.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment