Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

(originally made 6/2011)

When I showed Jake the picture of these, he wanted them on the menu tonight!    I was very excited to hear that my friend Sue had used the Shake N Pour pancakes, because Jake has issues with eggs and from scratch recipes are hit or miss.     I also took her suggestion to cut back on the cinnamon in the filling, using around 2tsp.     I mixed it all up in squeeze bottle and it made it super easy to swirl on the pancakes.

Mine aren't as pretty as the ones on Recipegirl's blog, the filling sort of sank in, but they tasted excellent!


  Check out the recipe on her site, lots of awesome stuff on there  :)
http://www.recipegirl.com/2011/03/01/cinnamon-roll-pancakes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins