Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fresh Fruit Pudding Milk Shake

(originally made 6/2010)

Finally the conditions were good and I managed to pick 11lbs of strawberries yesterday   :)  Other than shoveling them into our mouths at a rapidfire pace, I needed to decide what the first thing I would make with them would be.    Jake is still groaning at the mention of waffles (poor kid, I overloaded him when I got my new iron!) so we decided on this quick and easy milk shake instead.    

My final product wasn't super thick, but I blame that on the use of the skim milk (it's what we have on hand) and the fact that our BlendTec blender's milk shake cycle is pretty long and I think it heated up the mixture a bit.   This could easily be corrected next time with a big scoop of ice cream   :)

Only slightly worse than trying to get pictures with my camera when it's too sunny is when it starts to pour cats and dogs   :)   We've got those energy efficient bulbs, and they are great $$savers, but not great for photography   :) 



 Fresh Fruit Pudding Milk Shake

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
  3 1/2           cups  milk -- --used skim
  1               pkg.  instant vanilla pudding and pie filling -- (4-serving size)-- used s/f cheesecake
  1             medium  banana -- cut into chunks
     1/2           cup  strawberries

PLACE all ingredients in blender container; cover. Blend 1 minute or until
smooth. Serve immediately.

Source:
  "www.kraftfoods.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment