Here are some other waffle recipes you may enjoy:
Brown Sugar Bacon Waffles
Blueberry Waffles with Blueberry Sauce
Banana Bread Waffles
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple -- undrained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs -- separated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine -- melted- used butter
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple -- well drained (didn't drain)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts -- (I used rice krispies)
- Additional chopped toasted macadamia nuts, optional (omitted
- In a saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Combine egg yolks, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in pineapple, coconut and nuts.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter (batter will be thick).
- Preheat waffle iron. Fill and bake according to manufacturer's directions.
- Top with pineapple sauce and additional nuts if desired.
- Source: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/hawaiian-waffles/
Created using The Recipes Generator
Post a Comment