Sunday, September 29, 2013

Chocolate Covered Kiwi

(originally made 3/2011)

Jake loves Kiwi.   I saw this on FoodGawker and the Showfood Chef blog a while back and filed it away.   I had planned to make them for St Pat's, but the kiwis weren't going to last that long  :)    I didn't have any coconut oil so I used a small amount of canola.   I also didn't use sticks, just dipped them and put them on a nonstick cake pan.    Very simple, fun, and delicious!     Jake didn't like them frozen solid, so I moved them to the fridge.    This did cause some condensation on the chocolate.   The few I had left this morning to photograph weren't as pretty as the ones we ate yesterday   :)




Instructions and amounts can be found on the blog- 
http://cathyshambley.blogspot.com/2010/09/chocolate-kiwi-popsicles-simple.html

No comments:

Post a Comment