Strawberry Broccoli Salad

(originally made 6/25/2013)

It is NASTY hot & humid here in NH.   Tim's at school, Jake's at my parents leaving me alone to my own devices for lunch and dinner.   I'd originally planned this as a side dish for later on, but it looked so amazing it became lunch instead  :)    No guys home means I could also use cashews, yay!   :)    Pure laziness on my part kept me from toasting the coconut, and I didn't realize until after I'd mixed it in that I'd bought pinapple greek yogurt.   No matter, it's delicious!
Huge thanks to Carol for sharing the recipe & her review here and to the Diva Dish blog for the amazing recipe!   :)



Strawberry Broccoli Salad
For the Salad
1½ c. chopped strawberries
1½ c. broccoli, cut with most of the stems removed
¼ c. salted cashews, chopped
2 TB (or more) toasted coconut (didn't toast)
For the Dressing
2 TB. greek yogurt, plain (used pineapple)
1 TB. balsamic vinegar
2 TB. honey
sprinkle of cinnamon

Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.   Combine all dressing ingredients in a smaller bowl.   Toss dressing with the salad well to combine.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins