Monday, September 23, 2013

Zesty Parmesan Corn

(originally made 8/15/2008)

Hit the farm yesterday and came home with 65 ears of corn.  I "put up" all but a dozen ears, and today I wanted to serve some with the chicken I'd marinated in Italian dressing.   Since my corn was already stripped, I wrapped it in a double layer of foil and grilled it, turning frequently for about 15 mins.   There were a few dark spots where it really carmelized, but it was delicious    :) I don't do mayo, so used butter as suggested, and I omitted the lime because I forgot to buy one  :)



 Zesty Parmesan Corn

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
  4                     hot cooked ears of corn
  2              Tbsp.  KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise -- (used butter)
     1/4           cup  KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
                        fresh lime wedges -- omitted

SPREAD corn evenly with mayo.
SPRINKLE each with 1 Tbsp. cheese.
SQUEEZE 1 lime wedge over each ear of corn.

How To Grill Corn on the Cob:
Remove silk from ears of corn; rewrap ears in husks. Soak corn in husks in enough water to completely cover at least 2 hours. Preheat grill to high heat. Grill corn 20 min. or until tender. Remove husks. Substitute butter or margarine for the mayo.

Nutrition (per serving) Calories 170 Total fat 9g Saturated fat 2.5g Cholesterol 10 mg Sodium 190 mg Carbohydrate 20g Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 2g Protein 6g

Source:
  "http://kraftfoods.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment