Cinnamon Caramel Iced coffee

(originally made 6/10/2008)
 
Thanks so much to Rosie for posting this wonderful recipe!    I left out the cinnamon this time, but will definitely try it that way in the future   :)    I added a splash of milk to my cooled and poured over ice coffee, but it probably didn't need it.   I definitely don't think it needs any added sugar, the caramel topping makes it sweet enough for me!      Definitely give this one a try if you are a fan of the Caramel Iced Coffee at McDonald's    :)

                     
* Exported from MasterCook *

                       Cinnamon Caramel Iced Coffee

  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
  6                tbs  ground coffee  (I used New England Coffee Company brand that I've had stored in the freezer)
     1/2           tsp  cinnamon   (omitted)
     1/2           cup  caramel dessert syrup (I used Smucker's Caramel Sundae Syrup)

Mix the cinnamon and the ground coffee and brew a pot of coffee as usual. Add the syrup to the hot coffee and stir until dissolved. Chill through and serve over ice, with milk or sugar to taste.

posted by Rosie, toh
   http://community.tasteofhome.com/forums/p/278360/279711

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins