Friday, October 11, 2013

Coffee Latte Shake

(originally made 7/9/2007)
Mine filled a whopping 32oz cup with some leftover!


Coffee Latte Shake

This coffee shake is a thick and chilly delight, flavoured with coffee and chocolate. The trick to making it thick, is the instant chocolate pudding mix.

1 cup coffee, strong and cold ( I used New England Coffee Company Chocolate Cappuccino)
1 cup cold milk
10 ice cubes (I used at least double this)
1/3 pkg of instant pudding mix (chocolate)- (I used Royal Dark chocolate, about half the pkg)
2 tbs cocoa powder (I used Penzey's dutch process)
Hazelnut creamer, to taste (omitted)
Sugar, to taste (I used about 2T)

Combine everything in a blender, and blend until ice is crushed and shake is thick.

Source: Rosie, TOH
 http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/p/371726/373077.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment