Love Girl Scout Cookies, but you've had a rough week and could really use a drink? I've got just the thing for you! I've seen this named different things in different places, but we call it a Girl Scout Cookie Shooter. I found the recipe in the Bartending for Dummies book in 2013, and we've been enjoying them ever since. Sometimes we have it as shooters, sometimes we blend it with ice cream. You can substitute Creme de Menthe for the Peppermint Schnapps, we use whichever we have on hand at the time.
Girl Scout Cookie Shooter
- 1/2 oz Kahlua
- 1/2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 or 2 Thin Mints, crushed, for garnish
How to cook Girl Scout Cookie Shooter
- Pour the alcohol into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until well mixed and strain into a tall shot glass. Garnish with cookie crumbs, if desired.
- Source: Bartending for Dummies
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn a small commission with qualifying purchases
Created using The Recipes Generator