Sunday, October 6, 2013

Knockoff Cherry Limeade

(originally made 5/2011)

For myself, I made Knockoff Cherry Limeade that I found on the Novice Chef's blog.   I didn't do diet since I'd bought regular sprite for Jake's and I ran ice through the snow cone machine and added to the finished drink.     Love my reusable, dishwasher safe, screw on lid cups!    This was so refreshing   :)    My cherry syrup was strong, next time I'd hold back on it a little, or up the lime juice more.



Knockoff Diet Cherry Limeade

1 (12 fluid ounce) can Sprite Zero (used regular sprite)
1/4 cup cherry snowcone syrup
2 lime wedges (used whole lime)

In a large glass, combine Sprite Zero and cherry snowcone syurp. Squeeze the juice of both lime wedges in and drop in glass. Stir well and garnish with an additional lime wedge if you want to be fancy.

http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2011/05/happy-hour/

No comments:

Post a Comment