Rosemary and Cranberry Spread

It's been a hectic few weeks.  I've gotten behind in my knitting, but I still need to eat lunch.   I had pinned this recipe from the Life's Ambrosia blog, and it was a perfect little meal for today.  

I subbed 1/3 less fat cream cheese for regular and dried rosemary for the fresh.   Some orange zest would be awesome in this too.    Big thanks to Des for the awesome recipe  :)


Rosemary and Cranberry Spread

 8oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
4 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary (used dried)
fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt

Mix all ingredients until well blended.    Use to top bread, crackers, etc.

Source:
 http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2009/11/rosemary-cranberry-spread-recipe.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins