Crescent Cheeseburger Pie

I've made a couple versions of Cheeseburger Pie this year.   I pulled ground beef out yesterday, but a quick check of my freezer showed the pie crust I thought I had was gone.   I had a tube of crescent rolls in the fridge, so I went with those.  

Brown 1lb ground beef with 1T minced dried onion, then drain.   Add salt, pepper (to taste), 1/4c ketchup, 2t mustard and 1/4c shredded cheddar cheese and give it a stir.   Pour into a greased pie plate, and top it with another 1/2c shredded cheddar.   Separate the crescents and lay them around the pie plate, making sure the whole surface is covered.   Roll the edge over and crimp with fingers to make a crust.   Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake according to crescent directions (mine took about 10 minutes at 375ยบ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins