Hot Mint Cocoa Toddy

Sunday was one of those days I just couldn't get warm.   It was also the last day of our winter break, so I thought nice spiked cocoa would be just the thing.    I found this on HamptonRoadsHappy Hour.com.  

I like dark hot cocoa, so I went with that for mine and regular for Tim's.   I didn't use the cinnamon stick, the ones I have are ancient.    I garnished with mini chocolate chips instead of the grated chocolate.    It made for a nice warm, relaxing afternoon   :)


                     
* Exported from MasterCook *

             Hot Mint Cocoa Toddy


  Amount  Measure       Ingredient -- Preparation Method
--------  ------------  --------------------------------
  1                oz.  Kahlua
  1                oz.  Peppermint Schnapps
                        Cocoa mix (enough to make 6 oz.)
  6                oz. hot water

Combine water, cocoa  mix, kahlua and Peppermint Schnapps in your favorite mug.  Garnish with mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins