And now for something different- Knit Apple Hat

I know, I don't normally share my knitting here, but this fit perfectly into #AppleWeek.   Don't worry, back to cooking tomorrow!  

This is by far one of my most requested hats.  I don't even need to look at the pattern anymore.   The base hat is knit in the round, the leaf and stem on double points.   It looks great on boys or girls, or even teddy bears  :)

Link to my project notes on Ravelry here.  I prefer one leaf over two.

Link to the pattern here.  The original source is no longer online, but the pattern is available via the "Wayback Machine" at this time.  
 




Lots of great apple projects being shared this week!  Go check them out  :)

Thursday: Apple Projects

Apple Bacon Jam by Caroline's Cooking
Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a Jar by A Palatable Pastime
Apple Cinnamon Stovetop Potpourri by Amy's Cooking Adventures
Apple Suncatchers by Crafty Mama in ME
Caramel Apple in a Jar by Family Around The Table
Knit Apple Hat by Jolene's Recipe Journal

Comments

  1. That hat is soooo darn cute! It's fun to have seasonal and/or cute hats for the little ones while they let you do it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I didn't knit when my son was very small, and I only had a small window of him wanting to wear what I made before it became uncool :)

      Delete
  2. OMG! This is adorable. What a fun knitting project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't make these or the pumpkin hats fast enough for people! It's so much fun when people send me pics of their kids wearing them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins