Monday, October 10, 2016

Hot Fireball Cider

Yesterday was one of those days that I just could not get warm.   I'd run errands in the rain, and the chill just stuck with me.   I had some apple cider in the fridge from #AppleWeek and I remembered that lots of great beverages had been shared.    I decided on this Hot Fireball Cider from Grumpy's Honeybunch.  I heated my cider in a saucepan while I hunted for my cinnmon sticks.  No luck.    I contemplated sprinkling some ground cinnamon in, but in the end decided not to.   I've only used the Fireball in cooking so far, so I went with 1 1/2oz.    I happily settled on the couch with my mug to watch some football, and I was warmed up in no time.

Thank you Shelby for sharing this delicious drink!   Looking forward to trying many more things from your site  :)







Hot Fireball Cider

1 cup local cider
1 1/2 to 2oz Fireball Whiskey
Cinnamon sticks, if desired

Warm cider to desired temperature.   Stir in Fireball.    Garnish with cinnamon stick if desired.  Enjoy.

Source: http://www.grumpyshoneybunch.com/2016/09/hot-fireball-apple-cider.html

No comments:

Post a Comment