We like the crispy golden edges of the restaurant chain versions, so I baked these in a 9x9 for about 13 minutes. They made a great side for some ravioli. Thank you to Heather B for sharing the recipe!
I can't believe another week has gone by and it's Taste of Home Tuesday again! Go check out what the other amazing Volunteer Field Editors have made this week by clicking the links below the recipe :)
Herbed Cheese Sticks
- 1 package pizza crust mix -- (6-1/2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese -- (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°. Mix pizza dough according to package directions, adding garlic powder to dry mix. Cover; let rest 5 minutes.
- Knead dough 4-5 times or until easy to handle. On a greased baking sheet, press dough into an 8-in. square. Brush top with oil; sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Cut in half; cut each half crosswise into eight strips. Serve with pizza sauce. Yield: 16 cheese sticks.
Created using The Recipes Generator
Family Around the Table Hot Dog Breadsticks
Making the Most of Naptime Crusty Homemade Bread
Jolene's Recipe Journal Herbed Cheese Sticks
Shared at The Wednesday Showcase #87