Maple Cream Coffee - Taste of Home Tuesday!

The weather in New England has been absolutely amazing the last few weeks.  Mornings start off on the cooler side, and I've been enjoying my coffee on the patio, watching the leaves fall. Usually caramel is my flavor of choice in coffee, but when I saw this recipe from Taste of Home, I had to give it a try. Make sure to use real maple syrup, not pancake syrup! I'm usually a one cup drinker, but I went back for the second cup on this one :) 

Two more Volunteer Field Editors are sharing reviews this week, be sure to click on the links below to check them out! Amy's Cooking Adventures has Pumpkin Spice Waffles. They sound like just the thing for my patio breakfasts.  Never made from-scratch gravy before?  Tammy Cook Blogs Books made the Simple Turkey Gravy, and it looks fantastic!





print recipe

Maple Cream Coffee
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup half and half
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 1/4 cups brewed coffee
  • 1/4 cup whipped cream
Instructions
In a small saucepan, cook and stir cream and syrup over medium heat until heated through. (Do not boil.) Divide evenly between two cups. Stir in coffee. Top with whipped cream. Yield: 2 servings. http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/maple-cream-coffee


 

Amy's Cooking Adventures Pumpkin Spice Waffles
Jolene's Recipe Journal Maple Cream Coffee   
TammyCookBlogsBooks Simple Turkey Gravy

Do you have an amazing recipe you'd like to submit to Taste of Home? Follow this link and learn how! Want to apply to be a Volunteer Field Editor?  Check out the requirements and apply here!

Comments

  1. This is one of the easiest recipes I have seen, I think my kids will enjoy it too. If I already wasn't on my second cup of coffee I would try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, maple is my thing for sure! I think I’d try it with milk instead of half and half (so I could drink even more with a little less guilt!) Love your photo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins