Coconut Lime Grilled Chicken
- 3 to 4 limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (optional), I used dried
- 3 1/2 to 4lbs boneless chicken
Juice limes, add 1/3 cup to a large bowl. Add garlic, olive oil, coconut milk, onion, ginger, parsley, seasoned salt and pepper and whisk until well combined. Divide between two freezer bags. Add chicken. Press air out and freeze.
To prepare: Thaw chicken. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side, until chicken tests 160º.
coconut, lime, chicken, meal prep
Freezer friendly, Poultry, Main Dishes
Created using The Recipes Generator