I browned the chicken in a tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil. I used reduced sodium chicken broth and dried parsley. I was unable to get fresh green beans, so I bought frozen and let them defrost before adding them to the pan.
Golden Chicken and Autumn Vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth- I used reduced sodium
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley- I used dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut up
- 2 cups green beans, I used frozen, thawed
- Brown chicken in skillet. Add broth, parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, potatoes and beans. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook on low 20 mins or until done.
Chicken, Sweet potatoes, one pan
Main dishes, Poultry
Created using The Recipes Generator
Do you have an amazing recipe you'd like to submit to Taste of Home? Follow this link and learn how! Want to apply to be a Volunteer Field Editor? Check out the requirements and apply here!
Amy's Cooking Adventures Baked Pork Chops & Scalloped Potatoes
Family Around the Table French Dip Sandwiches
Jolene's Recipe Journal Golden Chicken and Autumn Vegetables