Finally getting back into the swing of things after a crazy few weeks and I'm trying tons of new recipes that I can't wait to share with you all! I bought some blueberries for another recipe and had some leftover but I didn't want to do more baking. I searched the Taste of Home site and found Kim F's Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothies.
I made absolutely no changes to the recipe. There is a tip to add ice if you're using fresh berries, but I just measured out my 1 cup and stuck them in the freezer the night before.
Blueberry Oat Smoothies
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.