Farmers Market Week continues with a super simple but super delicious Balsamic Cucumber Salad. I found Blair L's recipe on Tasteofhome.com and it was perfect to use up some beautiful cucumbers I picked up at the market.
I hope you are enjoying #FarmersMarketWeek as much as I am! Be sure to check out all the other great recipes using the links down below!
Balsamic Cucumber Salad
- 1 large cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella pearls
- Fresh cracked black pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
- Add vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
- Just before serving, top with fresh cracked black pepper.
Slightly adapted from: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/balsamic-cucumber-salad/
Welcome to Farmers Market Week! This is the week we celebrate all things found at the Farmers Market. There are over fifteen bloggers sharing over 50 recipes this week. From drinks and desserts to entrees and sides, there’s something for everyone this week.
Wednesday Farmers Market Recipes
- Balsamic Cucumber Salad from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Braised Half-Runner Beans with Potatoes (Instant Pot) from Palatable Pastime
- Caprese Mac and Cheese from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Grilled Vegetable Platter with Lemon Feta Dip from Books n' Cooks
- Hasselback Potatoes from Blogghetti
- Kale Caesar Salad from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Mexican Corn Salad from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Sheet Pan Okra from Magical Ingredients
- Bourbon Apple Butter from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Lavender Peach Shortcakes with Honey Whipped Cream from The Spiffy Cookie
- Fluffy Peach Waffles from Red Cottage Chronicles
- The Best Cherry Pie from Jen Around the World
- Zucchini Bread with Nutmeg from Our Good Life