I'm in charge of the desserts for all of our holiday family gatherings. I do a combination of new recipes and family favorites, and these Chocolate Caramel Brownie Cups are on the must-make list every year! The recipe was originally given to me by a friend via an online message board, and I've been making them for 10 years.
It doesn't get much easier. You make brownie batter from a box mix, I use the family size Betty
Crocker Fudge Brownie mix. I scoop the batter into paper lined mini muffin tins using a cookie scoop, then drop one Rolo into each cup. I bake them for 10 mins. It makes 48 yummy bite size
Chocolate Caramel Brownie Cups
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker Brownie Mix (18.3 oz Family Size), plus ingredients to make brownies
- 24 chocolate covered caramel candy (Rolos)
- Mix brownie batter according to package directions.
- Fill paper-lined mini muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Remove wrappers from Rolo candy. Place one rolo in each cup and press into batter slightly
- Bake 350 for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool completely.