Stuffing waffles!

We've really enjoyed the Rosemary Orange Roasted Turkey I made earlier this week.   We ate it the traditional way.    I had it as Thanksgiving in a sandwich (toasted buttered bread, spread with cranberry sauce, layered with stuffing and turkey).    Today I was looking for a different way to serve the last of it up.

Stuffing waffles.   I've seen them on Pinterest as a way to use up leftover stuffing.  My family likes Stove Top, turkey flavor.    I use chicken stock instead of the water and 3/4 of a stick of butter.  

For the waffles, I prepared the stuffing, let it stand the 5 minutes.   I preheated my Presto Flipside belgian waffle iron.    I fluffed the stuffing with a fork and added a beaten egg.    I sprayed the waffle iron with non stick cooking spray, and then added half of the stuffing.   It cooked crispy in approximately 8 mins.  Repeat with the remaining stuffing.

Top with sliced turkey, cranberry sauce and gravy (if desired).  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Southern Fried Chicken Strips

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Grilled Potato Skins