Sadly, I'm the only one who will eat brussels sprouts, so I halved the recipe, and used 4 cloves of garlic. The house smelled so good, I could hardly wait for dinner! I like for some of them to get really crispy brown edges, so I let mine go the full 25 minutes. It definitely wouldn't be terrible to add some cooked applewood smoked bacon to them either. Thank you to Katherine M-C. for sharing her recipe!
Huge thanks also to Caroline from Caroline's Cooking for hosting, and to all the #FoodieExtravaganza friends for sharing their recipes, check them out using the links at the bottom of the page!
Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 medium red onion, large dice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place Brussels sprouts and onions on a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pans.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Slightly adapted from: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-roasted-brussels-sprouts
brussels sprouts, roasted
Vegetables, side dishes
Created using The Recipes Generator
Foodie Extravaganza. We would love to have you! Today we're sharing our love of garlic for Foodie Extravaganza - see all the tasty recipe ideas below:
- Aïgo Bouido (Provençal Garlic Soup) by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Alcachofas al Ajillo or Garlicky Artichokes by Food Lust People Love
- Cuban Cube Steak - Bistec de Palomilla by Caroline's Cooking
- Fresh Green Garlic Mince Bake by Sneha's Recipe
- Garlic Fried Calamari by Palatable Pastime
- Garlic Knots by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Garlic Loaded Tzatziki Sauce by Hardly A Goddess
- Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Homemade Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing by A Day in the Life on the Farm