I hope you're enjoying #FallFlavors Week as much as I am, there are so many great recipes being shared!
This post is sponsored in conjunction with Fall Flavors Week. I recieved product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of my recipes. All opinions are my own.
I'm a little bit late jumping on the hasselback potato train, but when I opened the box of beautiful items Melissa's Produce sent, they were the first thing that came to mind.
I love brown sugar with sweet potatoes, so I combined it with some melted butter and to gild the lily, I added some Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Bean Paste. I brushed that between the slices and over the top.
I popped it into the oven to roast for 25 mins. Next I separated the slices and sprinkled Nairn's Oatcakes Oatgraham crumbs between each one. I popped them back in the oven for another 22 mins or so, until the outside was crispy and the inside was cooked through.
So delicious! Be sure to go down below and enter for your chance to win a prize package from Melissa's Produce, Taylor & Colledge, Nairn's, Dixie Crystals and our other generous sponsors!
Hasselback Sweet Potatoes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2T butter, melted
- 1/4c Dixie Crystals brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Taylor & Colledge Vanilla Bean Paste
- 8 Nairn's Oatcakes Original Oatgrahams, pulsed in food processor to crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Slice sweet potatoes two thirds of the way through, leaving 1/4 inch between slices. (Tip: lay wooden spoons or chopsticks on either side to keep from going all the way through).
- Combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla bean paste in a small bowl. Brush over sweet potatoes, being sure to get the mixture down inside the slices.
- Roast for 25 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with the oatgrahams crumbs. Bake for an additional 25 mins or until the skin is crispy and the inside is cooked through.
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
- The Republic of Tea is giving away a gorgeous Red Dancing Leaves Teapot and a tin of their Hot Apple Cider Tea. Brew a pot and enjoy on a cool fall day.
- Torani is giving away a bottle of their Green Apple Puremade Syrup and Caramel Puremade Sauce. These syrups are perfect for baking or making a variety of drinks.
- Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
- Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
- Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
- One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older. Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Wednesday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donut Drops by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Shortbread Cookies by Take Two Tapas
- Apple Cider Mule by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Cider Palmer by The Spiffy Cookie
- Baked Pumpkin Donut Bites by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Sweet Potato Chips by An Affair from the Heart
- Bread Pudding with Crème Anglaise by Palatable Pastime
- Caramel Apple Bourbon Hot Toddy by Family Around the Table
- Caramel Apple Pie Ice Cream by Eat Move Make
- Caramel Apple Tea Cake by Big Bears Wife
- Cheddar Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chowder by Savory Moments
- Cranberry Walnut Salad with Caramel Apple Tea Vinaigrette by That Recipe
- Crispy Smashed Dutch Potatoes by Books n' Cooks
- Easy Ginger Cookie Truffles by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Glazed Cherry Pie Bars by Art of Natural Living
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Lemon Lavender Scones by Blogghetti
- Meyer Lemon Lavender Cupcakes by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Mini Apple Crisp by Simple and Savory
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pie by Lemon Blossoms
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Tenderloin Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Roasted Sunchokes, Potatoes and Mushrooms by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salted Caramel Swirl Chocolate Chip Cookies by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Spiced Apple Cider Mini Cheesecakes by Sweet Beginnings
- Sweet Potato Tart by Karen's Kitchen Stories
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Dixie Crystals, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own. The #FallFlavors Week giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #FallFlavors Week Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors Week posts or entry.