We were on a staycation last week and we enjoyed a few cocktails during that time. This was my favorite out of the lot, Salted Caramel Baileys Milkshakes.
They're made from a few simple ingredients. Vanilla ice cream (we like Hood Boston Vanilla Bean), milk, caramel sauce (our pick for that will always be Stonewall Kitchen's Sea Salt Caramel Sauce ) and finally, Baileys Irish Cream.
It's great straight out of the blender, but you can put it over the top with some whipped cream and a drizzle of the sea salt caramel sauce. If you are using regular caramel sauce, add 1/8 teaspoon salt to the shake and a sprinkle on top of the whipped cream with the caramel.
In New England, we'd call this a frappe because it has milk and ice
cream. No matter what you call it, it's absolutely delicious! I'm also
looking forward to trying it with the Stonewall Kitchen Dark Chocolate
Caramel Sea Salt sauce.
Salted Caramel Baileys Milkshakes
- 4 large scoops Hood Boston Vanilla Bean ice cream
- 1/2c milk
- 4oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/3c Stonewall Kitchen's Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
- 4 ice cubes
- Whipped cream and additional salted caramel sauce for garnish
- Add ice cream, milk, Baileys, salted caramel sauce and ice cubes to blender jar. Process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and additional salted caramel sauce, if desired.