I hope you're enjoying #BrunchWeek so far, I know I am! I am a huge fan of iced coffee, I drink it pretty much year round. I didn't think there would be a way to improve on it, but then I found this Tipsy Iced Coffee on the Taste of Home site.
First you start off with your favorite brand and flavor of coffee. I went with Door County Coffee & Tea Co's Highlander Grogg. I brewed four cups and then split it between two containers.
Since the coffee has notes of caramel and Irish Cream, Baileys was my first choice for alcohol and I added it to one.
Tipsy Iced Coffee
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee- I used Door County Coffee & Tea Co. Highlander Grogg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Kahlua or Baileys or liqueur of your choice
- Store bought real dairy whipped cream OR make your own
- In a large bowl, whisk coffee, liqueur and 1/4 cup sugar. Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square dish. Freeze 1 hour. Stir with a fork. Freeze 2-3 hours longer or until completely frozen, stirring every 30 minutes.
- To serve, stir mixture with a fork; spoon into glasses. Top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Beverages Appetizers and Salads Breads, Grains, and Cereals Egg Dishes
Wednesday #BrunchWeek Recipes
Appetizers and Salads
Breads, Grains, and Cereals