It takes just a few minutes to prep all the vegetables but then you can sit back and relax while they grill. A nice adult beverage, a good book, and about 15 minutes later, everything just needs a quick chop.
I combined the remaining ingredients in a jar that had a screw on lid and just shook it to combine. I am not a fan of cilantro, so I used parsley instead.
Thanks so much to Alicia D. for sharing her recipe. Be sure to go and check out what the other bloggers are making for #FarmersMarketWeek by clicking the links down below the recipe.
Here are some other salsa recipes you might like:
Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Smoky Grilled Corn Salsa
- 6 plum tomatoes, halved
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, halved
- 2 medium green peppers, halved- used red
- 3 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro, used parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to cook Smoky Grilled Corn Salsa
- Grill the tomatoes, corn, peppers and onion, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Allow vegetables to cool slightly. Remove corn from cobs; transfer to a large bowl. Chop the remaining vegetables and add to corn.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cilantro, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, sugar and pepper. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Serve warm or cold.
salsa, grilled, corn, vegetables
Created using The Recipes Generator
Thanks Ellen from Family Around the Table and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for hosting our Farmer’s Market Event!
Thursday Farmer’s Market Week Recipes
- Blueberry Mug Cake by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Dijon Pan Bagnat by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Late Summer Trail Mix by The Freshman Cook
- Mini Peach Parfaits by Intelligent Domestications
- Pecan Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread by Kate's Recipe Box
- Pickled Garlic Scapes by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Shrimp & Corn Salad with Chesapeake Seasoning by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Smoky Grilled Corn Salsa by Jolene's Recipe Journal
Yes! This salsa just makes me want to fire up the grill!!!ReplyDelete
I love that you used grilled corn in here! Great combo for salsa!ReplyDelete